comments and questions of 11 july 2002

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jul 11 20:30:00 EDT 2002

On Thursday, July 11, 2002, at 10:19  PM, peter.fink at tiscali.ch wrote:

> 3) how to edit a polygon graphic: I can move points and insert new
> points
> (even accidentally), but how to delete a point?

If you select your polygon and choose the reshape polygon tool, you can
move various points around with the mouse. Option-dragging from a point
gives a new point and command-clicking on a point deletes it. (These
modifier keys are what works on a Mac - other system users will just
have to see what works for them.)

Alternatively, open the Properties palette for the graphic and under the
Graphic tab, you will find a list of the points specified as a pair of
coordinates per line. These can be edited, deleted, duplicated etc
either in the palette or by a script.

Cheers,
Sarah