The sound of silence

Ro Nagey ro.nagey at verizon.net
Wed Jul 10 12:27:01 EDT 2002

You can imagine how embarrassing it is to say "I can't play a sound"...

Using Windows 98, I played the sound from the desktop, using WinAmp...works
fine. I import the sound. Tried playing the sound. Nothing. Exited RunRev,
restarted, and clicked the button...nothing. When I 'put the result' it
gives a number that *might* represent the seconds since the button was last
pressed.

Just for the fun of it, I created a SECOND btn that had the same script. It,
too, returns a result that is always increasing and, apparently, in relation
to the result returned from the first btn.