sockets

Larry Forsgren larry at rmg.net
Tue Jul 9 16:43:01 EDT 2002

Hi

I need a bit of assistance on sockets. Trying something like

  open socket "mailserver:110"
  read from socket server until linefeed
  answer it
  close socket "mailserver:110"

I get a neat respons such as "+OK Qpop ..."
When trying to run the script again it fails until
I restart revolution. Isnt´t it sufficient to close
the socket before attempting to use it again?
Any second attempt to access the socket fails,
such as write to socket etc. I only manage to
open it and get a response once for every time
the socket is opened. Please enlighten me
what I am doing wrong.

Best regards
Larry