More & More Movie Difficulties

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Tue Jul 9 14:07:01 EDT 2002

Troy, on a Windows OS machine it would most likely use Windows Media Player.
I'm not sure though - somebody at Rev could better answer that question.
You can test the theory by implementing the script in a MetaCard stack and
playing back on a Win OS PC without QuickTime Installed.  I created several
presentations this way.