Custom property sets

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jul 9 02:48:01 EDT 2002

Ron,

If the defaultStack happens to be the stack the contains the custom
property, you can use "this stack" instead of an explicit reference. For
example, suppose you have two stacks, one called "Stack1" and one called
"Stack2". Both of these stacks have the same custom property in them,
"prefs". If you have Stack 1 open (and it is the defaultStack) and wish to
get the "prefs" of stack "Stack1", you can just say:

  put the prefs of this stack into myVar

If, however, you want to get the prefs from stack "Stack2", you can do one
of the following:

  put the prefs of stack "Stack2" into myVar

or

  set the defaultStack to "Stack2"
  put the prefs of this stack into myVar

Hope this helps,