Custom property sets

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Jul 8 20:44:01 EDT 2002

Thanks Yves and Ken,

I didn't communicate very well, so let me make sure I understood your
suggestions. I am not having trouble referencing btnnames[btn1], but in
referencing another customproperty, called 'prefs', that is not a part of
either the english or japanese sets. 'prefs' is a customproperty of just one
substack. That substack also needs access to the main english or japanese
sets.

You have confirmed that I need to explicitly call the stack to use the
customproperties. I was hoping for a default name of 'me' if no stack was
made explicit. eg 'put the prefs into myvar' would call the customprop prefs
or that I could call keys from the sets without explicit reference. My
mistake.

Thanks
Ron