Editing Menu Groups

Dan Shafer dan at danshafer.com
Mon Jul 8 19:47:01 EDT 2002

OK, what am I missing?

I create a menubar. I set its background behavior and apply it to all
the existing cards in the stack. Now I want to edit the menubar.

I open the Menu Tool, click "edit" select the menubar in the
resulting list, and it shows up in the editor, but its name is grayed
out and none of its buttons appears in the list. The *only* way I've
been able to find to edit this sucker is to remove its background
behavior property in the property window, then edit it, then set it
back. Is that really how this works?
--
Dan Shafer