HC-RR tutorial problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 8 14:33:01 EDT 2002

I've received a report of a problem from someone working through the
online HyperCard to Revolution conversion tutorial at the HyperActive
Software site. About a third of the way through, while working on the
Records card, saving the converted RR stack fails, and the backup copy
(the one named with the tilde) also cannot be re-loaded. This was
repeatable twice.

I'd like to know if anyone else who has worked through the tutorial has
received errors while trying to save the stack, in order to figure out
whether the online files are faulty, or if something else is going on.
If you've worked through the tutorial and had any trouble saving the
converted stack in Revolution, please let me know via private mail at
the address in my signature below. Thanks.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com