HTML Rendering Engine

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jul 8 13:39:01 EDT 2002

Dan,

You're right. Links can be programmed in via Transcript (check out the
"link" entry in the Transcript Dictionary - it's similar to HC's "group"
style, but extends it to show underlines, visited states, etc.), but tables
can't be. One of the anticipated things for Rev is have a real browser
control (a la VB, et. al.).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com