More Movie Difficulties

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Mon Jul 8 06:03:01 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am still having problems displaying avi movies in Rev on Windows (98,
2000, ME) systems on a consistent basis.  My avi movies will play on a PC
through the Windows Media Player, but once imported into Rev, will not
display with the "play movie" command.  I can not locate any detailed
information on movie playback in the Rev documentation.  What is the proper
format and codec for displaying video on the Windows OS?  Where is
documentation on this located?  ... please, No QuickTime (Not widely
supported on Windows).

Thanks,
Mike