Mac OS 9 or X?

Carsten Levin levin at itinfo.dk
Mon Jul 8 02:59:39 EDT 2002

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto,

Thanks for a good and precise answer. A supplementary question: We are using
 ----if platform() is "MacOS" then ... etc. ----
to check before using som exts that require Mac OS 9. But how can we
determine if the system is Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X?

Best regards

Carsten Levin

Ps. You should considder implementing a dialoque warning people when using
the wrong Mac Rev-version of 1.1.1 on the wrong Mac OS.