How to set the layer of draggable objects?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sun Jul 7 12:15:01 EDT 2002

>I too have found a frustrating inconsistency in a handler (apparently
>randomly) not recognizing that the mouse is no longer down

This appears to be a bug in the revolution environment as this occurs
while using the rev UI as well. This activity has been reported on this
list before. I've recently run into two variations of it again.

1). When clicking the arrows in the property palette to change the
location of an object, the arrows get "stuck" in the down position (as
though the mouse is still down). The object starts sliding off the
screen. This can only be aborted by multiple command-periods (on a Mac).

2) While simply clicking an object in a stack, to bring up the property
palette, the object gets stuck to the cursor and is dragged around the
screen when you move the mouse.

It would be good if this could be addressed in the next version of Rev.

Howard Bornstein