Create Card Not Adding Group?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Jul 6 02:01:01 EDT 2002

At 2:13 PM -0700 7/5/2002, Chipp Walters wrote:
>I set the backgroundbehavior of group 1 to true then issued a:
>
>create card
>
>and the group showed up on the next card...
>
>But if I do a New from the revMenuBar it doesn't...hmmm

Works here for me - are you sure nothing else was going on that might have
affected this?

Dan, are you on a card with the group when you issue the create card
command? The backgroundBehavior property only affects groups on the current
card: that is, when you create a new card, only groups on the current card
(whose backgroundBehavior is true) are placed on the new card.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/