tab order issues

Karl Petersen karlpet at mac.com
Fri Jul 5 11:39:01 EDT 2002

At 9:33 AM -0400 7/5/02, Steve Messimer wrote:
>I tried setting the  tabGroupBehavior of each group separately using the msg
>box but the result was the same.

The tabGroupBehavior issue occurs with single-group objects too, in
my experience.

Try both setting AND getting the tabGroupBehavior property from the
message box. My experience is the Properties palette turns on
tabGroupBehavior when you close the palette. It's a palette issue,
not a property issue.

To force the palette to apply/re-apply your setting, be sure to click
on the tabGroupBehavior checkbox before leaving the palette. If you
don't, the palette (inappropriately) turns on tabGroupBehavior when
you leave. But if you click the checkbox, the palette applies the
setting you want.

Karl