use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #380 - 12 msgs

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jul 4 22:43:01 EDT 2002

Here is an AppleScript to eject every removable disk:

tell application "Finder"
	set diskList to every disk whose ejectable = true
	repeat with d in diskList
		eject d
	end repeat
end tell

put it in a custom property and then in your Rev script say:
	do cAppleScriptProp as AppleScript

This is tested under OS X but should work under 9 as well. Sorry, I
don;t know how to open an empty tray :-(

Sarah