Manual announcement

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Tue Jul 2 07:59:01 EDT 2002

> Shipping to Switzerland is even more, USD 55, from UK (while actual shipping
> cost isn o more than around USD10). Switzerland is still in Europe.

No, shipping to Switzerland is rated at $35. We count it as part of Europe,
even if not part of the EU.

However, all this is rather a moot point at the moment. I have sold out of
manuals. How much interest is there still in purchasing manuals from the
people on this list? We need to assess whether there is sufficient demand
for a reprint. The price will go up to $99 (since a smaller number of books
would be printed, costing us proportionately more).

Please, please, do not respond to the list. Respond to me, personally,
heather at runrev.com.

Regards,

Heather

--