Decompression question [2]

Tim tim11 at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jan 30 16:16:01 EST 2002

On 1/30/02 3:17 PM, "Geoff Canyon" <gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com> wrote:

> Have you tried to separate the issue into pieces by copying the file to the OS
> X machine using a different (outside of Revolution) method? That way you can
> tell if the FTP is the issue or the compression is the issue.
>
> regards,
>
> Geoff

Geoff,

This is the test script I've run only to get the same error:  decompress:
string is not compressed data

on comp
  put "PowerBookHD/Revolution Projects/someProject.rev" into tLocalFile
  put "PowerBookHD/Revolution Projects/SomeProject2.rev" into
tCompressedFile
  set the cursor to busy
  put compress(tLocalFile) into URL tCompressedFile
end comp

Everything¹s OK on compress...

on decomp
  put "PowerBookHD/Revolution Projects/someProject.rev" into tLocalFile
  put "PowerBookHD/Revolution Projects/SomeProject2.rev" into
tCompressedFile
  set the cursor to busy
  put decompress(tCompressedFile) into URL tLocalFile
  toplevel stack tLocalFile
end decomp

--
Tim