Various questions

Klaus kmajor at metascape.org
Tue Jan 29 10:58:01 EST 2002

Bonjour Yves,

>> A bientot
>>
>> Klaus Major <kmajor at metascape.org>
>> MetaScape GmbH
>>

> I'd like to precise that :
>
> 1) your English is enough to understand your explanation
> 2) my English is more bad than yours but I can read anything without problem
> 3) It would be a pity that you explain in french and other people who
> doesn't undertand French couldn't profit from your experience
(In that case: noone would understand me :-)
> 4) I speak French butŠI'm not : I live in Belgium !

Oh, mon dieux, excusez moi mille fois... ;-)

Sorry for that embarrassing mistake.

So you are a "Wallone" and not a "Flame", en jij praat niet nederlands...

I don't know the correct english word for that, so i took ther german
ones...

> So let all things as they are andŠthank you very much fort your help !

Graag gedaan ;-)

A votre service...

Au revoir