Upgrade from SuperCard?

curry at kagi.com curry at kagi.com
Tue Jan 29 02:19:00 EST 2002

>> There was a cross-grade offer until about Jan. 16 or 18. Currently I think
>> you

> Any idea if they are going to make this offer again?
>
> I have to give a demo of Revolution to a group of 100 people
> and it would sure be nice if I could tell them about a
> good deal for getting it.  I don't think a lot of them
> are going to be willing to pay the $349 price, but $200
> would certainly get their attention.

The cross-grade offer was a great deal. Since it only applied to people who
had purchase HyperCard or SuperCard before such and such a date, in my
opinion it would be to the company's advantage to keep the offer open as
long as that cutoff date was the same; it would still apply to the original
group of people. At any rate, I imagine the crossgrade offer was also very
successful, so I would guess that some sort of similar deal would be offered
from time to time in the future. But that's just my idle speculation, it
might not turn out that way!

Curry Kenworthy