Upgrade from SuperCard?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:46:01 EST 2002

Same thing here.  I'm working with a school board president of an
elementary district; the district is going to have 'technology' training
for its teachers but nothing on content-creation/curricular materials
production.

Sure, the educational bundles are a great deal, but if teachers can't
afford to take one home with them, at least in this case Rev will receive
little usage.

Judy