Upgrade from SuperCard?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Jan 28 14:18:01 EST 2002

on 1/28/2002 1:19 PM, Geoff Canyon at gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com wrote:

> There was a cross-grade offer until about Jan. 16 or 18. Currently I think you
> have available the Standard Edition and the Professional Edition.
>
> Speaking as an ex-SuperCarder, welcome! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised
> by Revolution.
>
> regards,
>
> Geoff (AppleScript 1993-Present, HyperCard 1994-1998, SuperCard 1997-1999)

Geoff,

Any idea if they are going to make this offer again?

I have to give a demo of Revolution to a group of 100 people
and it would sure be nice if I could tell them about a
good deal for getting it.  I don't think a lot of them
are going to be willing to pay the $349 price, but $200
would certainly get their attention.

Compared to Revolution I think SuperCard may end up
getting the name "StupidCard".  :-)

Thanks for the quick response!

Rick Harrison