custom prop

Klaus Major k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de
Sun Jan 27 14:06:01 EST 2002

Bonjour Yves,

> Hello,
>

> When I click "custom" in the tab-window properties of an object,
> you have two fields :
>
> custom property sets
> or
> property set keys

Just click "New property", give it a name it will appear then in the
left list-field
and then enter the value for that prop in the litte right window.

> If I want to create one, in which window do I need to click the "New"
> button ?

See above...

> And more generally, what's the difference between the two kinds of
> custom properties ?

This is a bit more complex...

Maybe someone on the list has the time or even a premade explanations
of customproperty-sets...?

> I have read the chapter in the documentation but I don't understand the
> trick.

This is one of the hardest ;-)

I must commit, that i have to "refresh" my knowledge about custprop-sets
before i can give an explanation here... ;-)

But maybe there are volunteers... ?

> Thanks.

De rien...

Hope this helps in the moment :-)