Telnet to MainFrame

Gary Dennis gary.dennis at mantissa.com
Sat Jan 26 05:25:00 EST 2002

This behavior is not limited to rev applications. I recently downloaded a
public domain copy of a 3270 emulator  for Mac release 9.2 available on the
web. After the installation and configuration, I received the same response
from my mainframe target (an IBMsystem running os390 Release 10).

If you find the reason for this error , I would very much like to know.