CPU utilization in OS X

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Jan 24 17:17:29 EST 2002

On 23/1/02 9:21 pm, Bill Vlahos <bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Under Macintosh OS X, using a utility like the command line top a
> standalone is taking about 15% even when it isn't doing anything which
> seems high to me. Is there something I've missed? Is this a problem?

Doesn't seem to be taking up so much for me here - is this stack doing
absolutely nothing, no idle handler or send...in messages?  If the latter =
true then please send me off list the stack to check.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.