replacetext

Mike McManus mcmanusm at kramergraphics.com
Thu Jan 24 11:05:01 EST 2002

see what happens when you create a great product.

You skip over the documentation. Sorry, It's so like Hypercard for me,
that the transition has been very easy for the most part. I just jumped
in and started where I left off,

with tons of new tools!

Biggest problem for me has been getting applescipt to run other than
running the contents of a field as a script, which works fine.