go to several stcks in same window

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 12:17:01 EST 2002

Hi all, im new, so i naturally have questions:

Is it even possible to show more then one stack in the same window?

i know there is the go to stack in window "foremost window" command, but
it just replaces the content of the window.
My goal:
I want to include more then one listfield in the same window, ideal
where if all of those would actually be the same field, just shown
multiple times (with different contents)
Im to lazy to make a field,to do the 'new field' command then copy the
code and properties per script  (or set them per template).
Maybe there is a 'one content per card' property, but then all
iterations of the field would show up at the same location, thus i need
to show multiple stacks at once...

oh, another question: What is the ASCII value of the arrow keys?

I want to capture them per 'rawkey' to make them do a click on the same
listfield mentioned above (im very into listfields ;) )
Is it still possible to use the app on all Platforms? The arrowkey
number varies in the different ascii codes , isn't it?

well thats it for now, but i will come back and surely will have soon a
huge list of mails for the improve-maillist.

so long
Björnke von Gierke