how to list what fields are in a stack?

Mike Bleed mbleed at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 10:42:00 EST 2002

I have a bunch of fields that are dynamically created
in a script to label a graph.  I was wondering what
the best way was to delete these fields each time so
that I may recreate them in a subsequent running of
the script.  There can be varying number of fields
each time and they are created with a nmaing
convention of "DynamicField"&fieldNum...I guess I am
looking for a function that returns the names of the
fields in a stack, similar to the openStacks()
function...thank you in advance.