Menu madness

Gareth Jones gslj at intergate.ca
Tue Jan 22 04:50:01 EST 2002

Hello, people

I've opened a HyperCard stack and foolishly created a menubar group
on the first card only. I'd like to add the menubar to each card.
 From what I can glean from postings to this group, and
experimentation, the procedure looks like this:

1. open the stack
2. Click the disclosure triangle for the stack in the Application
Overview window
3. Click the disclosure triangle for "Cards"
4. Click the ID of the first card of the stack
5. Scroll down to "Addresses menu" (my menubar group) and double-click
6. Click the "Group" tab in the properties window that opens
7. Click the "backgroundBehaviour" checkbox and close the window
8. To add the menu to an existing card now, go to that card and
select Object/Place Group/Addresses menu

However, there are 97 cards in the stack, so this could get
laborious. Are there any suggestions about doing this in one go?

-Gareth Jones