Re Hiding Data

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Mon Jan 21 20:29:01 EST 2002

Scott:

> Another option is continue using the source file externally but either
> 1) encoding it, such as using base 64 or some other encoding scheme
How would I do that? And would it be possible to un-encode it in, say, 10
seconds when the program is starting up?

> and/or compression
It seems it would take a bit too long to uncompress it during
startup...would you agree? It's quite a bit of data.

>, or 2) placing the data within a user property of a
> stack, and password protecting the stack.
That sounds like an interesting idea. Can a user property really hold that
much data? Is password protection available through Rev?

Thanks.
Richard