Hiding data

wow at together.net wow at together.net
Mon Jan 21 18:28:01 EST 2002

I'd appreciate suggestions on how to hide a data file. I've got a 7 mb
primary data file (1650 rows and 130 columns) that's read into memory
at startup. I'd like to make it more difficult for prying users to get at that
data. Right now it's just sitting on the CD. I can't think of any ways to put
it into a Rev stack, though that would be a fine solution if there's a
reasonable way of doing it. Any creative solutions? It has to work on
Windows and Mac.

Thanks.
Richard Miller