Font menu

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Mon Jan 21 08:05:00 EST 2002

Never mind that last request. I just went ahead and did it. Certainly not
very difficult. But it seems like it would be helpful to have some of the
basic menus already coded...maybe available inside the Menu Manager. It's
still taking me time to think of menus as just buttons! It's an interesting
approach, just different from other programs.

Richard