Does destroystack work?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Jan 19 13:06:00 EST 2002

At 8:22 AM -0500 1/19/02, Richard D. Miller wrote:
>I've got several thousand images I prefer to imbed in relatively small
>stacks, rather than leave on the CD as external files. I need to copy an
>image from one of those stacks into my main stack without having that image
>stack stay in memory. I've got the destroystack and destroywindow in each
>image stack, set to operate on the closestack command. My main stack copies

Are the image stacks their own mainstacks (in their own files)? DestroyStack only takes effect if all the substacks of a mainstack (and the mainstack are closed. If the stacks are their own mainstacks, and the destroystack property is true, then all you should need is to close the stacks when you are done.

regards,

Geoff