Doesn't operate properly in Windows, answer command

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Sat Jan 19 06:31:00 EST 2002

Scott:

What you say is true...if you use the Distribution builder. If you try
running a stack by simply launching it first without Rev running, the Answer
command is not available. I understand what is happening now, but it should
either be pointed out or corrected. I like to think I can launch the stack
first and test it that way without going through the Distribution build
process. But maybe that's the only way with Rev.

Richard