Doesn't operate properly in Windows, answer command

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Fri Jan 18 15:12:01 EST 2002

Well, I guess this is how it often goes. Almost all set on the Mac side,
send it over to Windows, and it's a mess.

First problem. I created it in Mac OS 9.1. Using 1.1.1b. Dragged the Rev
file over to my VirtualPC window. Opened the 1.1.1 Rev beta in Windows.
Opened the stack (actually tried it with all my stacks). Can't edit anything
in any of the stacks. Application Overview seems to see it (most of the
time), but the Message box doesn't see it. The pointer tool just causes the
stack to respond as if it was in browse mode. Anyone been down this route,
specifically building 1.1.1b stacks first on the Mac, then transferring them
to VirtualPC?

Secondly, I can't get the Answer command to work at all during runtime on
Mac or Windows. ASK works fine, but Answer does nothing. Works fine in
development mode, but not during Runtime.

Help.
Richard Miller