Windows distributions

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Thu Jan 17 10:33:01 EST 2002

Hi,

I am building a app that needs to be on the Windows and Mac platforms.  The
mac build is fine and the performance of the standalone is great.

When I build Windows distributions I have two  problems:

1)  Performance is not good. I think that this might have to do with some
sort of conversion that the standalone engine has to perform at start up.
The documentation suggests saving the rev project in Windows before building
a distribution. Any one had relevant experience w this?  Are there any other
things that I should know that might be helpful?

2) When I build a Windows distribution I seem to loose the path to my QT
movies.  I have a set of stack scripts that work on the Mac side w/o
problems. Is there some other procedure I need to use on the Windows side so
that the QT movies are accessed properly?

Steve Messimer