Printing to the right of the page width

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jan 16 04:50:01 EST 2002

Thanks Kevin for your reply. I am using the syntax you suggest. The
area I am asking is;

print this card from 288,6 to 632,466

However only part of this area is printed and to the extreme right of
the page. Half of the area to be printed is clipped by the edge of
the paper. If I print it in landscape the whole area is printed, but
again on the right of the page. I want it to print at the top and
left of the page.

Any suggestions?

regards
Greg Wills