Repeat speed and stripping chars

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 23:08:05 EST 2002

On 10/1/02 9:04 am, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com> wrote:

>> 1) How can I assign a desktop icon to a stand alone application when I build
>> a stack ?
>
> I don't think this is built-in to Revolution yet. You need to use ResEdit (or
> similar) to do it.

You can do this with Distribution Builder.  Create a ResEdit file with the
icons and it will copy it in automatically each time you build.  For Windows
you need to use Distribution Builder to link in a 16 color .ico file.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.