Where to post Beta reports.

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 23:07:56 EST 2002

On 8/1/02 11:29 pm, John Cuccio <jcuccio at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Not sure where to post or who to e-mail Beta problem reports.
>

> Loaded Rev 1.1.1 beta for Mac OS created a button pressed the script Icon.
> Rev Crashed Error type 3. Mac OS 8.1

To the improve list, or to your support contact if you are a pro user, your
support is current, and you want a quick response.  We will be changing
(improving) the way we accept and process bug reports shortly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.