Displaying a table

andu undo at cloud9.net
Sun Jan 13 14:09:00 EST 2002

"Richard D. Miller" wrote:

> Since Rev doesn't have a table object (like OMO did...a GREAT feature I'd
> recommend for Rev), how are people dealing with the display of tabular data?
> I know I can use a proportional font like Courier, but I'm hoping there's a
> better solution. I also played around a bit with tabstops, but that only
> gives left alignment within each tab stop.

I have a full featured spreadsheet object in the works (90% done),
unfortunately i put it on hold since I have a deadline coming up.
If there are enough requests for such a thing I might publish it when
it's done as a plug-in.
Also, if there is interest in such a thing, I'd like to put together a
features list.