popUp Menu

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Jan 13 02:53:01 EST 2002

At 10:50 AM -0800 1/11/2002, yves COPPE wrote:
>1) When I create a card from a script, I must write afterwards :
>place grouop xxx
>place group yyy
>
>the groups are not copied onto the new card systematically as it was
>with bg flds or bg btns in HC. Is it possible to have the flds and
>btns systematically copied in the new cd ?

Yes. If you set a group's backgroundBehavior property to true, it will be
placed on new cards automatically as in HyperCard.

>3) If I ask a divider in the object library and place it afterwards
>vertically, it looses his appearance as in the macOS 9.X appearance
>to become a common vertical black line.
>Can I do it otherwise ?

Yes. Create a rectangle graphic and set its properties as follows:
  topColor should be "172,172,172"
  bottomColor should be "white"
  showBorder should be true
  borderWidth should be 1
  height should be 2
This will create a graphic that has the proper appearance (gray with white
underneath) for an incised line.

>4) Is it possible to make a drag and drop of txt from a fld to
>another without having to copy/paste?

Not yet (only within a field). It might be possible to script something for
this, though the appearance of the drag/drop process would not quite be
standard.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!