Application Framework?

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Jan 13 02:10:16 EST 2002

on 1/12/02 9:11 AM, J. Landman Gay at jacque at hyperactivesw.com wrote:

> FocalPoint was a commercial product written by Danny Goodman with
> HyperCard 1.2.5.
----------
OK. I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info. I know it was a commercial product,
but I thought it came out earlier. I did look it over, though I can't
remember much about it except that, at the time, I thought it was an
impressive bit of programming for a HC thing.

Anyway, I think what I was getting at was coming up with an interactive
structured follow-along tutorial stack that demos the procedures and results
as it goes, so old HC duffers like me can get a handle on the RR interface
and library fubctions.

Best regards,
Ken N.