Converting colour names: Hex & RGB colour values...

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jan 11 00:45:01 EST 2002

David,

I was struggling with a way to do this also, but when I checked the Color
palette, it just uses a custom property as a lookup table.

Here's how to get the list:
    put the cREVColorTranslation of cd 1 of stack "revColors" into fld 1

This gives a list with each line having the following format:
    name,r,g,b

I would like to be able to set a color using the name but then be able to
read it as RGB.

Cheers,
Sarah