[OT] Re: Revolution dinner at MacWorld tonight

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 10 15:58:01 EST 2002

Recently, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> Any revolutionaries in the area can come by.

I went by the Rev booth yesterday to meet Kevin Miller and company in person
and wish them well.  I already know Kevin is very gregarious both personally
and business-wise, but after only 5 minutes of chatting, he pulled out some
Post-It(TM) notes began interrogating me about features I wanted to see
added to Rev.

For those folks who are concerned about lack of support from the Rev group,
you have little to worry about, IMO. :-)

Regards,

Scott

Scott Rossi                       Tactile Media - Multimedia & Design
Creative Director                 Email: scott at tactilemedia.com
                                  Web: http://www.tactilemedia.com