Revolution dinner at MacWorld tonight

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Jan 10 11:51:01 EST 2002

Any revolutionaries in the area can come by.

We're meeting at the Revolution booth at 5:45 and leaving at the end of the show at 6pm. We should hit the restaurant about 6:30.

We're heading to the Rainforest Cafe (145 Jefferson Street). It is like a cross between a simulated rain forest and Disneyland including some animatronics. The food prices seem reasonable.

If anyone needs more information, send me email directly and I'll try to respond during the day.

regards,

Geoff