Is Rev ready for commercial applications?

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jan 9 20:29:01 EST 2002

As someone who has worked extensively with Hypercard, Supercard, OMO, and
Toolbook, I'm impressed with Rev so far. It seems to have lots of potential.
1.1.1 appears much more stable.

We're considering coming out with a CD based on Rev very shortly. Our
product is mostly data, so the interface work can go very quickly.

The big question: can 1.1.1 be used for a commercial product? Will this
version time out or is it good to go? Can we expect a product built on a Mac
using relatively simple Rev features to work reliably on Windows (if not
Unix)?

We appreciate any feedback on these issues.

--
Richard Miller
The Wood Exchange.info