appearance

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jan 9 17:25:01 EST 2002

> On MacOS
> If you take for example the "find and replace" window in the edit
> menu, you see the "options" and "properties" title made in a
> appearance manage 9.x style.
>
> How can I access such a design ?
> I've looked in the revolutions UI stacks in list, but I don't
> understand how to access such a styleŠ
>
> Can someone help me ?
> More generally, how can I access the appearance manage 9.x ?
> So for example this style here above in the "find and replace" window
> is the "175" in the toolbox; but there are full of othersŠ

The Options & Properties sections are groups with Show Name & Show Border
switched on. Make a collection of buttons etc, select them all and choose
"Group Selected" from the Object menu. Then open the Properties palette for
the group and check Show Name & Show Border.

I don't know if there is a way to access the Appearance manager directly.

Cheers,
Sarah