How transform a spreadsheet in an array ?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jan 7 12:59:00 EST 2002

>Name	name1	name2	name3
>Data1	1		0		10
>Data2	10		1		0
>Data3	0		1		10

Moi:>Ludovic's data can be represented as a nine-element array, three
lines, each containing three words.

Oops!  I left out the first field.  So it's a twelve-element array: three
lines each containing four words (assuming Data1 - Data3 contain no spaces.
If that is not the case then restructure the array:

Data1,1,0,10
Data2,10,1,0
Data3,0,1,10

and reference it "item x of line y of".