Card vs Sub Stack?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jan 7 12:25:54 EST 2002

Thanks to Geoff & Ben for their comments.

Ben:
>FWIW: I have an application such as this, and used seperate
>substacks for each type, mainly so that the different types could be edited
>in different windows.

Pardon my using the List to answer a question I could figure out on my own
with a little research.

What I'm reading into Ben's response is the card opens in the stack's
current window while a substack opens in its own window.  Is that correct?
Is is always this way, or can one script it differently?

TIA,

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company