Anyone going to MacWorld?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jan 7 11:05:01 EST 2002

>Thursday it is. Shall we meet at the Revolution booth at 5:45pm? (the
>close of the show for that day is 6pm) Rob, that doesn't work for you

Geoff, et al:

If you can determine where the function will take place and let me know by
2:00 PM Thursday (707) 895-2584, I'll meet you there.  I have Geoff's cell
#; so if I havn't heard by 2 I'll call him for confirmation.

Unless someone has a better idea, how about the Garden Court at the
Sheraton Palace on Broadway?  I believe it's within a short walk from
Moscone Center.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company