grayed out menu items

Brad Allen BradAllen at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 02:52:01 EST 2002

Sometimes I find the following menu items mysteriously grayed out,
even in stacks I've newly created. It doesn't matter which tool I
have selected.

Object -> Stack Properties
Object -> Card Properties
Object - > New Card

     ...and many more. For instance, I often can't group selected
controls because the Group Selected option is greyed out under the
object menu. Usually I can accomplish the necessary task through a
script (such as "create card" or "edit script of this stack"), but
it's a bit frustrating not having these basic menu functions
available. Is this a bug, or something I'm failing to understand?

I'm using Revolution 1.1.1 beta on Mac OS 9.21.